If you are interested to know more about us, or simply think that you may fit the profile of our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Please, be aware that, due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Current open position:
Senior Associate/ Junior Investment Manager
EOS Investment Management Ltd (EOS IM) is an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) fully compliant and authorised by FCA. EOS IM is a multi-strategy and cross-country asset manager focused on real economy.
Through Efesto Energy Fund, EOS IM acquired and manages plants for over 70 MW in renewable energy, both in wind and PV solar technology, as well as an important energy efficiency project.
EOS IM, aiming at reinforcing the investment team for its Energy Fund, is currently looking for a Senior Associate/Junior Investment Manager with expertise in investments in renewable energy plants and a strong technical background. The successful candidate will be part of the investment team and, among other things, he will work on:
- Management of an entire investment process
- Origination of investment opportunities
- Creation and review of dynamic financial models, capable of representing various and complex investment scenarios
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment opportunities
- Structuring the acquisition of companies and assets, SPA, EPC and O&M contracts
- Structuring of acquisition and project financing, negotiation of the related legal and financial documentation
- Manage the due diligence process of investment opportunities, including interacting with advisors and reviewing legal, technical, insurance and financial due diligence reports
- Monitoring and evaluation of the assets in portfolio by reviewing asset management reports and financial models’ updates
- Directly contribute to the business development and to the fundraising process, conducting research and preparing supporting documentation
- Proactivity and ability to manage projects or specific tasks
- Analytical and quantitative skills. Strong attention to details
- Strong experience in financial modelling, specifically in project finance models. VBA knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage more projects and priorities in a limited time span and to work efficiently in a team
- Practised presentation skills and an ability to communicate information to a wide variety of audiences;
- Experience in investment banking, project financing or renewable energy and infrastructure investment funds
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations skills
- International work experiences are an advantage
- Must be fluent in English and Italian
Job location: Milan