EOS IM is committed to protecting your personal and confidential information and respecting your privacy. Where EOS IM holds personal information, it will use this fairly and lawfully. The information is collected in order to facilitate the provision of services to EOS IM’s clients and the benefit of underlying investors, through these services.
If you are viewing this Policy on www.eosinvestment.co.uk (the “Website”), you accept that your use of the Website indicates your consent to the practices described in this Policy.
Whose Personal Information Is Collected?
EOS IM may collect and use information about the following types of individuals:
- Clients, investors and beneficiaries (current, prospective and former) and any of their directors, officers, employees, partners, shareholders or agents;
- Suppliers and service providers;
- Professional advisers and consultants;
- Individuals who contact EOS IM by email, phone or otherwise and any visitors to the Website; and
- Employees, contractors and other members of staff (current, prospective and former).
Types of Personal Information
The personal information collected by EOS IM will broadly fall into the following types:
- Directly provided by you;
- Related to services provided to you by EOS IM;
- Received from your representatives or advisers;
- Received from third parties, including administrators of products advised by EOS IM; or
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
EOS IM may use the information held about you to:
- Provide you with information about EOS IM’s products, services, research or events;
- Assess your suitability for products or services;
- Process your subscription documents;
- Fulfil any contract between you and EOS IM;
- Fulfil any legal and/or regulatory requirement that applies to EOS IM;
- To share with other members of the EOS IM group to enable the provision of services to clients.
- Process your job application and assess your suitability for a vacancy with EOS IM;
- Ensure that the Website is effectively presented for you and for your computer or device;
- Administer the Website; and
- Respond to any enquiry or complaint raised by you.
EOS IM may also combine any information that you provide with the information received from other sources. This combined information may be used for the purposes set out above.
EOS IM may share your personal information with any member of the EOS IM group for the purposes set out above.
EOS IM may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract EOS IM enters into with them or you;
- Your current, prospective and former employers;
- Regulators and other relevant authorities, if required to do so under the relevant laws and regulations;
- Marketing providers that assist with the delivery of information to you; and
- Analytics providers that assist in the improvement of the Website.
EOS IM may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- If EOS IM sells or buys any business or assets, it may be necessary to share your personal information with the prospective seller or buyer;
- If EOS IM is acquired by a third party, the personal information held by EOS IM will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If there is a duty to share your personal information in order to fulfil any legal and/or regulatory obligation that applies to EOS IM and/or any member of the EOS IM group.
Control Over of Your Information
Access to your personal information by EOS IM staff and third parties is restricted and processed on a need to know basis, in accordance with EOS IM’s policies and procedures.
Where EOS IM Stores Your Personal Information
The information that EOS IM collects from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by EOS IM or EOS IM’s suppliers operating outside of the EEA for the purposes set out above.
If EOS IM sells or buys any business or assets, it may be necessary to share your personal information with the prospective seller or buyer located outside of the EEA.
By submitting your personal information to EOS IM, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. EOS IM will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you and to request that such information is not used for any particular purpose (for example to provide you with information about EOS IM’s products, services, research or events). You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
Any access request you submit, may be subject to a fee to meet EOS IM’s costs in providing you with details of the information EOS IM holds about you.
Changes to This Policy
Any changes EOS IM may make to this Policy will be posted on the Website. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.